SAVE: as Thief
ATTACK: as Thief
ADVANCE: as Thief
REQUIREMENTS: Constitution 11, Charisma 9, 1 hour each morning donning your gear and cosmetics.
- Punks cannot use shields. Punks may wear leather armor, getting a +1 bonus to their AC (so a 3pt AC modifier total from armor).
- Punks may use daggers, chains (as flail), and clubs.
- Punks have a 2/6 chance of figuring out the meaning of glyphs, marks, and signs in cities and dungeons. Not translating them, just their meaning; "This is a warning" not "Lava ahead 500 meters."
- Punks can skateboard (cost as shield). Punks add their Dexterity bonus to Architecture when skating, rolling this to avoid difficult terrain or double their speed for a round.
- Punks will always detect as Chaotic no matter what sort of alignment system you use, whether they are or are not. Punks are +1 to hit and +2 damage against Lawful creatures and Lawful creatures are +2 to hit and +1 damage against Punks.
- Punks can Detect Hidden Drugs on a 2/6.
- Punks hope for nothing, and so are immune to Fear (but not magical fear).
- Punks love noise, and are immune to being Deafened by noise (but not magically deafened).
- Punks are considered to have Charisma 19 for hiring Punk retainers.
- At level 9 go fuck yourself: Punks gain the ability to ignore a rule of their choice once per day and get away with it.